• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: February 22nd Drive

We had a pretty good turnout this past weekend with some new faces and old. This time you have a month to plan!

For February 22nd, 2009

Date: February 22nd, 2009
Time: 9:00am
Meeting Location: La Madeline -- Great Parking lot & Breakfast
701 S Capital of Tx Hwy # G700
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
(512) 306-1998
Drive Out Time: 10:00am.....SHARP!
Route: Hill Country Drive ~2 to 3 hours tops
Lunch: ~1:30pm Bone Daddy's (Location 183 North near Duval) OR another location.

Anyone else want to lead the drive route? Anyone.....anyone....?

We should probably talk about the NSXCraze as well.

-José

Updated List 1-31-09:

1.- Alas-NSX
2.- KO-NSX (Mugen Accord Type R Wagon)
3.- tnuguyen (too many vehicles to decide)
4.- Blackoutz
5.- TxChopperGuy
6.- trainingrevolution
7.- Ojas
8.-
9.-
10.-
11.-
12.-

Last edited:
I will definitly plan on being at this meet!!

Im in. I can't lead though in the drive, but i could lead us to Bonedaddy's! I've got the red shirts on lock!

The white shirts were looking pretty nice from what I remember. So will it be in the Twin Turbo Mugen Accord Type R Wagon or the plain Jane NSX?

The white shirts were looking pretty nice from what I remember. So will it be in the Twin Turbo Mugen Accord Type R Wagon or the plain Jane NSX?

Hopefuly it will be the nsx. Respect the ride, Twin Turbo Mugen Accord Type RA. The a is for aquarium!!!:biggrin:

When and Where is NSXcraze?

I have some family coming in from Boston on Friday, but I should be able to make it over there for Breakfast (if extended an invite of course....). I became a NSX owner yesterday (Monday Feburary 9th, 2009) given that I have owned BMW M cars for the last 10 years I never anticipated that I would some day be an NSX owner. Now I wonder what took me so long.

Last edited:
Would someone mind google mapping the Hill Country route and providing a link?

Thanks!

Route will be determined next week unless anyone wants to volunteer to head a short 2-3 hour drive. :wink:

I have some family coming in from Boston on Friday, but I should be able to make it over there for Breakfast (if extended an invite of course....). I became a NSX owner yesterday (Monday Feburary 9th, 2009) given that I have owned BMW M cars for the last 10 years I never anticipated that I would some day be an NSX owner. Now I wonder what took me so long.

Adding you to the list. Look forward to seeing you there!

I'll be there...

... doing what I can to keep TxChopperGuy and the owner of the Honda Accord Estate out of too much trouble. :D

Speaking of trouble, where's sc1n been lately?

No one is going to go?? I'm still debating about what i'm going to do, but I might end up taking the s2000 this weekend, but I wanna show off the new carbon headliner.

But then I might go to mineral wells still.

Man.....

i want to see the headliner. I KNOW you want another sneak peek at the mugen type-A estate wagon!!!! I'll share some red shirts with you!!!!!!:biggrin:

pizza just kicked-in, y0!

Updated List 02-20-09:

1.- Alas-NSX
2.- KO-NSX (Mugen Accord Type R Wagon)
3.- tnuguyen (too many vehicles to decide)
4.- Blackoutz
5.- TxChopperGuy
6.- trainingrevolution
7.- Ojas
8.- Osiris_x11 {brekkie ok, but iffy on 'drive' as-per commitment(s); whattabout breakfast then drive str8 to BoneDaddy's? :D}
9.-
10.-
11.-
12.-

Last edited:
I am officially out this weekend. I never have to work weekends but am having to work this weekend. Working on a new platform and our time lines are super compressed.

Sucks for me.
José

What? NOOOOOO! Man that sucks, so who's going to lead the pack this time around?

I'm taking the s2k BTW. I can attempt to keep up with you guys. Oh is it cool if a friend of mine comes with? (He'll be taking his Z). I might have to skip bone daddy's because the significant other might be coming along, and I don't think she'll enjoy bone daddy's that much.

Hopefully not though!

Oh contact numbers? I'll PM mine to who wants it

Last edited:
Im coming for the breakfast but i don't have my car yet, so im not gonna do the drive. Hopefully i'll have my car by next months drive.

pressing weekender. . .

I'm presently 50-50 as well for tomorrow (familial obligations), but I'm gonna try my best to at least make the early breakfast/chit-chat OR later lunch. I had to attend something this afternoon which I canceled at the last minute as well, due to the same familial obligations this weekend.

Back