• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin Hill Country Cruise - November 14th

Kelley, glad to see you out there, and glad to see your car finally! That shiz is clean!

Luis definitely good to see you again, I wish you made the drive with us though!

Kelley if you got some pictures do you mind posting them up? We're trying to get a masters picture list somehow. There are already a few on Supraforums on the original thread.

The event turned out real well, no one got lost, no one got hurt, and most importantly we all had a really good time (except Kelley cause he was starvin' like Marvin). We didn't get the full 94 cars or so, but we did manage to get 50 or 60, and the event turned out great!

We didn't encounter any real issues, but there were some minor ones that worked themselves out, and hopefully this will become a annual thing for centex!

Steven,
Just some bad azz cars pics I got from the trip.

Attachments

• widensxs3.jpg
    widensxs3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 46
  • widensxs5.jpg
    widensxs5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 49
  • widensxs.jpg
    widensxs.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 43
  • widensxs2.jpg
    widensxs2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 58
  • widensxs4.jpg
    widensxs4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 56
  • widensxs6.jpg
    widensxs6.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 42
  • widensxs1.jpg
    widensxs1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
There's plenty more on supraforums too, do you mind if I copy and link the pictures to supraforums to add to the master list? Once we get the master list sorted over there, I'll be sure to post the rest of them back here.

I know Kelley, and his buddy got some too of us, I'm just waiting for them to post theirs up on here too.

Oh and did we ever find out if Ken was a part of prime?? I think I invited him to Craze, but I think he said he wouldn't be able to make it

Last edited:
There's plenty more on supraforums too, do you mind if I copy and link the pictures to supraforums to add to the master list? Once we get the master list sorted over there, I'll be sure to post the rest of them back here.

I know Kelley, and his buddy got some too of us, I'm just waiting for them to post theirs up on here too.

Oh and did we ever find out if Ken was a part of prime?? I think I invited him to Craze, but I think he said he wouldn't be able to make it

MANN, i did not bring a camera to the event. I left it on the damn table rushing out the door. Sorry:smile:

Back