• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: "the-last-Sunday-of-the-month" meet (June 28th, '09)...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
In continuation w/ Alas-NSX's "the-last-Sunday-of-the-month" Austin hang-outs, about time for another on June 28th (this Sunday, obviously)...

So, who's down to meetup for some coffee/juice/etc' or grab a bite to eat somewhere (breakfast/lunch/etc'), perhaps do a drive to the lake(s) or head down to South Congress. If there's a sizable interest, I can get the Lotus of Austin dealership to open up for us (the new '10 Evora model is available for viewing).

Weather looks to be good (dry!), typical Texas summer temps. Please throw around some ideas of what time is good & where.

Otherwise, the default will be Kerbey Lane (Northwest) @ 11.30am. . .

Kerbey Lane Northwest
13435 Hwy 183 N Ste. 415
Austin, TX 78750

As always, if any out-of-town NSX'ers are around, y'all are more than welcome!

Shall be there or be square:
1. Osiris_x11

Last edited:
Man sounds like fun, I love to take a look at the evora, I've been eyeing that car since it was a concept.

Anyway I'd like to go, but it's hot, and I really don't like the heat. However if we do it later in the day I'm down. ORRRRRR, if we just end up hanging out I don't mind, but if we end up driving around I'm taking the Lex cause the A/C is gooooood.

no drive of significance...

tnguyen, I don't think a substantial if any "drive" will be done due to the weather & the weekend midday traffic on the fun roads in/around the area.

If anything, just going from one place to another as in more of a leisure cruise to the lake(s) which are a handful of miles away & hang-out at a cantina or venture over to the South Congress area adjacent to downtown (via a short, but scenic route) to hang-out or lounge around.

Meaning, if/when you come to an NSX gathering, even if impromptu/short-notice, you bring an NSX... :D

Re: no drive of significance...

tnguyen, I don't think a substantial if any "drive" will be done due to the weather & the weekend midday traffic on the fun roads in/around the area.

If anything, just going from one place to another as in more of a leisure cruise to the lake(s) which are a handful of miles away & hang-out at a cantina or venture over to the South Congress area adjacent to downtown (via a short, but scenic route) to hang-out or lounge around.

Meaning, if/when you come to an NSX gathering, even if impromptu/short-notice, you bring an NSX... :D

Lol alright you got me! I'm not sure if I can make it or not, my uncle just gave me notice of an auto-x event in SA. So I might go to that, however I'll know by later today if I'll go or not though.

Back