• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: Who's in?

Hey Austinites,

Several of us met last weekend and talked about (re-)starting-up some sort of regular informal get-together. It does not necessarily have to be NSX-related (drive, maintenance, etc.), just hanging out.

Some ideas: Dinner, drinks, bowling, shoot pool, etc. Or if you're really brave or silly enough to venture down into my 'hood (the real Austin), there's: downtown, South Congress, First Thursday, live music, Zilker, or a gazillion™ other things.

If we setup a regular time, who would be interested?

BTW: Be sure to check out missnsx's tastefully blinged new look.

<hr>
UPDATE: Another get-together Wednesday, June 23. Details <a href="#post306920">below</a>. See you there.

Last edited:
Groovy-Babyyy...

hmmm, I'm game 24-7/365.25... :D

I think we can have a regular Saturday eve'/nite outing, as Ojas/MissNSX/NSX ATX & myself have been doing. A nice informal eatery, then off to the enthusiasists (sp?) car spot [ie. VansAutoParts off hwy-183/ResearchBlvd] or some nite hot-spot in towne for some fun (ie. WarehouseDistrict, CoolRiverCafe, or as aforementioned by Ojas, etc) .

Count me in...!
:cool:

(on a side-note, just coming out to see NissNSX's new wheels is a good enough reason :) only thing missing is JayZ&J.D. shoutin' out money-aint-a-thang... fo'sho)

Last edited:
Re: Zen

David said:
If you want to set up a regular meeting at my restaraunt, I can help you out. After all, it is thematically correct..... ; )

hmmm, that might be kinda cool, ur on anderson lane near the fuddruckers rite?

I'm in Austin right now, at the Courtyard by Marriott - South.

If anything is happening this week (Mon-Thurs), I can meet up with you guys in a sweet Camry rental. :p

I think David restaraunt would be ideal - yummy food and central location (well, central if you count me :p). Let's try to get something planned for this week (you know I wanna check out Autophile's tyte Camry ;))... How about this Wednesday evening? Say 6:30 PM. If that does not work, just suggest another time. With all these new NSXs in Austin, we should have no problem getting a decent turnout.

hmmm.... i can meet up wednesday....hehe i was planning on going to the track but i can always call that off till the week after. Or maybe if you guys want we can eat and then those that want to head off to the track can come along....:)

The plan

The plan is to meet tomorrow (Wednesday, April 14) at David’s restaraunt, Zen on Anderson Lane at 6:30 PM. I’ll be there. So will NSX ATX and Osiris_x11. Anyone - just show up!

BTW: Where the heck is missnsx? I found the perfect tips for the Tubi exhaust she’s planning on getting.

those are the coolest tips i've ever seen.... where can i get some of those?!!!! haha jp... i'm KEEPIN IT REAL~! anyways... i'm in

ol' school or nothin...

Ojas said:
BTW: Where the heck is missnsx? I found the perfect tips for the Tubi exhaust she’s planning on getting.

hmmm, w/ MissNSX's rimz/wheelz setup and those exhaust tipz. . . can someone say Cat-Daddie!!! j/p

I am a season away from doing the H/E, wheels, etc... but I may have to jump the gun w/ the exhaust tips ('overheard' from my NSX peers how "dated" and "StarWars-like" the original '91 ones look :() I actually like the uniqueness of them, *sigh*

See'ya all Wed'eve...!
:cool:

it's all g00d...

hmmm, great eatz & great talkz w/ great peepz, lolz. Jus' a shout-out to the masses- hope to see ya' all next-time, whether it's a Wed' or a Sat'. . . :cool:

Thanks Ojas for the round-up & David for some awesome insights & a place to chill. FYI: havin' a NSX-turbo pioneer in tha' mix -> P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S :D

Re: it's all g00d...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, great eatz & great talkz w/ great peepz, lolz. Jus' a shout-out to the masses- hope to see ya' all next-time, whether it's a Wed' or a Sat'. . . :cool:

Thanks Ojas for the round-up & David for some awesome insights & a place to chill. FYI: havin' a NSX-turbo pioneer in tha' mix -> P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S :D

i second that :p

It’s that time!

Yeah, we’re a bit overdue, so here’s the plan:

Date: Wednesday, June 23
Time: 6:30 PM

Come relax and hang out with your fellow NSX friends!

It’s that time...

I'll be outa town again on business :(

The good news is that when I'm gone next week, my man's changing my timing belt & putting on my new exhaust!!

have fun this Wed ~hope to see you all soon

it's all good...!

hmmm, uhh like i'm there dude! :cool:

(perhaps a bit late ~7-7.30pm-ish, but ya'll know me by now... punctuality, pshhh :p)

MissNSX, how was the Caribbean? oh yeah, what exhaust did you get for your Black_Beauty?
:)

We have dinner with some out of town Friends that Wed, will see what time and will try to stop by if i can.

Can't confirm right now....need to talk to the wife to see if we can plan out the child care logistic...thanks Ojas for organizing again!

;) i do missed being single and flexible sometime!

Sam

Back