• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autocross @ ZMax in Charlotte - March 29th!!!

Hey Everyone! My name is Chris Robbins, I'm a Team Leader and Driving Guide at Supercar Sensation in Charlotte, NC. I am letting everyone know about our upcoming Auto X at Z-max on March 29th. We will be allowing all Area Directors come out to our Auto X at no cost at all! So everyone please let your guys know that CLUB members with the best times will win an ADDITIONAL 20% off the next autocross event for ALL their club members. We are offering immense group discounts for this event! 10 members attending = 10% off, 20 members = 20% off, 30 members = 30% off (maximum of 30% discounted.

All Area Directors call 980-229-2050 to reserve your spot and let me know how many drivers you will be bringing along. Also anyone looking to attend please private message, call or email me! We've got packages ranging from $40 to $250 to run our cars around the autocross course!

You don't want to miss these events! Thanks Guys! Talk to you soon!

***UPDATE Age requirement to drive has been lowered from 21 down to 18 years old!!!***

Attachments

• Digital Autocross Flyer .jpg
    Digital Autocross Flyer .jpg
    75 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back