• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AutoX @ FedEx Field - Sat 10/10/09

I already posted this in the AutoX options thread, but to remind everyone to register ASAP if they want to race this weekend need to do it!

I hope some of you come out even if you aren't racing.

Event Date: Saturday Oct 10, 2009
Registration Open: Till
Club: Autocrossers Incorporated Club

Available Spaces: 150
Member Price: $35.00
Non-Member Price: $45.00

Address: Landover Maryland 20785 1600 FedEx Way

Schedule
8:30 Registration/check-in opens
8:45 Tech opens
9:30 Registration/check-in closes
9:45 Tech closes
9:50 Drivers meeting (final run/work order announced)
10:00 First car off (FCO)

Register
Drivers List
Entry List

Helmets required. They have loaners for free.

Usually goes until 4pm. It is a lot of fun and a good way to learn the NSX. This course is huge and very fast. You'll be in 2nd the whole course.
There is nothing to worry about if you spin out there is nothing to hit except a cone. Hope more come out to these events.

PM me if you need more info.

Nick.

Last edited:
I already posted this in the AutoX options thread, but to remind everyone to register ASAP if they want to race this weekend need to do it!

I hope some of you come out even if you aren't racing.

Event Date: Saturday Oct 10, 2009
Registration Open: Till
Club: Autocrossers Incorporated Club

Available Spaces: 150
Member Price: $35.00
Non-Member Price: $45.00

Address: Landover Maryland 20785 1600 FedEx Way

Schedule
8:30 Registration/check-in opens
8:45 Tech opens
9:30 Registration/check-in closes
9:45 Tech closes
9:50 Drivers meeting (final run/work order announced)
10:00 First car off (FCO)

Register
Drivers List
Entry List

Helmets required. They have loaners for free.

Usually goes until 4pm. It is a lot of fun and a good way to learn the NSX. This course is huge and very fast. You'll be in 2nd the whole course.
There is nothing to worry about if you spin out there is nothing to hit except a cone. Hope more come out to these events.

PM me if you need more info.

Nick.

I'm preparing for a business trip overseas - but I want to make this event. My decision will have to be last minute - is it ok if I show up the morning of and register then if I can make it?

Thanks.

Here are a few shots I took from the event today:
http://www.scc-photography.com/Events/WDC-AutocrossSolo2-11-11-09/9930752_r9ZZX

For reference, this is the second heat on the morning group. I drove in the first heat and didn't want to stick around just to take pictures all afternoon.
Nice pictures! Wish you could have gotten some of me.

I still stopped by after I called you to check out the course in reverse. Much faster course and dry conditions. Hope you enjoyed it.

I finally uploaded my video which can be seen here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128781

Come out to the last event of the year This Saturday October 24th at Bowie Baysox Stadium, Bowie, MD.

Nice pictures! Wish you could have gotten some of me.

I still stopped by after I called you to check out the course in reverse. Much faster course and dry conditions. Hope you enjoyed it.

I finally uploaded my video which can be seen here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128781

Come out to the last event of the year This Saturday October 24th at Bowie Baysox Stadium, Bowie, MD.

It will be raining - regardless , I already have plans that day. :( Have fun though!

For those who don't mind a tighter (typically 1st gear) course, the Washington Area MB Club has their last autocross on Sunday, Nov. 1 in Winchester. The autocross portion of the club isn't terribly large- great for newcomers.

Back