• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

AutoX Talladega Grand Prix Track Sept 24

AutoX Talladega Grand Prix Track Sept 24 HPDE SEPT 25th

The Alabama SCCA is holding an AutoX Event on Sept 24th at http://www.tgprace.com/. This is always a GREAT event and I hope that a few more NSX's from the area will be able to come out and compete! Your welcome to PM me with any other questions.

Last edited:
Re: AutoX Talladega Grand Prix Track Sept 24 HPDE 25th

After the Saturday Solo event on Sept. 24th, The SCCA Alabama Region will be conducting a Performance Driving Experience at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway (TGPR) www.tgprace.com on Sunday Sept. 25th. Entries are limited and track time is typically 3 sessions of 25 minutes each for each entrant. So you get lots of track time and one on one in-car instruction will be provided as well as classroom instruction. Entry is $140.

The entry forms and rules should be up on the website no later than Sept. 3rd. We are awaiting approval from National. Check back at www.alscca.org for the forms. Hope to see you there. Any questions contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back