• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Average NSX Owner's AGE.

What's your age if you are a NSX owner?

• under 21

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 21-25

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • 26-30

Votes: 43 20.2%
  • 31-35

Votes: 33 15.5%
  • 36-40

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • 41-45

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 46-50

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 50+

Votes: 30 14.1%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity, I just want to see what's the average age that own's a NSX.

Please vote!:biggrin:..and be honest:smile:

Last edited:
Was 18 when I got mine im 21 now.

For the three or four people in this thread that said they are 17, 18, 19, or so when they bought their NSX, how did you manage?

Two of you said you bought it/purchased it, so I assume you did so without help from your parents.

How does one manage to buy a minimum $30,000 car at age 17? I can see taking a payment on your first job..but at 17? I've had to wait a bit longer :biggrin:

23, it was my dream car and life seems complete now :wink:

30 now. Got Kelly 5 years ago. Still in love.

38 just bought my 1st one
the nsx is a lot of car for a teen. guess i was to strict on my sons. just figuring in lnsurance alone not including maintance and payments is a lot for a young adult. i would have to guess parant assisted buy program

the insurance on my nsx is cheaper than my civic lx. it's stupid. oh well.... can't complain... could be paying more.

overall, the nsx isn't so unattainable.... it's the maintenance / parts that will burn you.

Who cares if its been done.
We are doing it again.
Stop living in the past.
Just say, here are some results from a past poll.
It will be interested to see what the 2006 year brings us.
What I'm saying is do it my way, I'm always right.
Women adore me and men want to be like me!!!
lol
Just joking of course.
Thanks for those neat poll links, I never saw them before without your help.
Trev

A helpful stat would be exactly what kind of NSX was purchased (year/mileage/condition). Buying a used '91 at a young age is not the same as buying a new one at a young age.

Back in '92 I believe, my friend who owns a law firm bought his son a brand new NSX at age 16.

RyRy210 said:
Back in '92 I believe, my friend who owns a law firm bought his son a brand new NSX at age 16.
So, for the poll, do you use the age of the father, or the son? :tongue:

Not sure how some of you young guys (under 21) are able to do it?... when I was your age about all I could afford was a $500 beater!! More power to you.

Besides, we're older now.... :cool:

ffffanman said:
Who cares if its been done.
We are doing it again.
Stop living in the past.
Just say, here are some results from a past poll.
It will be interested to see what the 2006 year brings us.
What I'm saying is do it my way, I'm always right.
Women adore me and men want to be like me!!!
lol
Just joking of course.
Thanks for those neat poll links, I never saw them before without your help.
Trev

Well........... I guess that I have had to wait a bit longer than most to get my dream car. I was 49 when I was able to get my first NSX, I am 50 now. It was a 91 with 96,000 miles and in need of some tender loving care maintenance and a soft touch. I am the 6th owner and she needed a good home. She has one now and is loved very much. I can park my old NSX next to a new Corvette and people walk by the Corvette, like it isn't even there, to look at my NSX. She hasn't lost her touch.

I hope that all of you younger people appreciate what you have and the country that we all live in that makes this all possible.

19 when I got mine....actually, it was a hand-me-down from my dad:biggrin:

I got lucky:wink:

Back