• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ayrton Senna personal NSX for sale

Cool- I bet it will get that money. He also has a black 5-speed in Brazil. Rubens Barrichello drove it for a video a few years ago.

The current owner (Robert McFagan, UK), who purchased Senna's red NSX in 2013, posted this proudly on NSX Prime shortly thereafter:

The complete story about Senna's 3 NSXs ...

Last edited:
Quote from the video description:
"I have owned this car since 2013 when I purchased it from the local Honda Dealer in Faro Portugal, which was local to where Senna lived during the European let of the F1 World Championship. Since 2013 I have driven 13795 kilometers and the car has registered 64000 kilometers in total. I believe Senna drove 5000 kilometers in this car before he was tragically killed, Very rarely have I used this car in the rain, in fact for the winter it was kept in my living room as you can see from the gallery below.The car has had a regular oil change and has had a replacement cambelt and water pump and has been looked after by the same mechanic for the last nine years."

$623,000
NSX-vs-NSX.png

https://www.standvirtual.com/carros/anuncio/honda-nsx-3-0-ID8PC4bX.html

… versus $134,000 – it's your choice!

Oh... just the license plates are somewhat different between these offers …lol

Back