• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Az: Breakfast Ride Phoenix to Payson 11/10

Anyone interested in hooking up for a sunrise breakfast ride to Payson meet @ 0600 hours on Saturday November 10th at the Shell Station on Shea Blvd. at SR87 (Beeline Hwy.). This is a ride a couple of friends w/Porsches asked me to take them on and we thought it would be fun to open it up. Back by 1000 hrs is our goal. :smile:

Hmm! That's my birthday weekend (St. John's Day - 11/13) and the wife was talking about going to Sedona or something for the weekend.

I'll check with her and if we're here, I'd love to come along.

Down like a clown, Charlie Br... Down like a clown, Charlie B-broooowww... Down like a clown, Charlie Browh... Bro-uh-own. Down like a clown, Charlie Br-Brow

Hi Dean,
Glad to see that your still among the living. I will do my best to get up "before the crack of dawn" for what I'm sure will be a nice breakfast drive. I vote for the Beeline Cafe in Payson.
Mark

Great quick drive! We should do that more often. Chris and Marc, your cars are frickin fast! Here's some pics my bro took.

video444ot9.jpg

video446ch6.jpg

video447kr0.jpg

video448th7.jpg

video452mh1.jpg

video455hm0.jpg

My favorite pic-

video457hi1.jpg

video460hv1.jpg

video459ig2.jpg

video461kh5.jpg

Great pics everyone...it was a great trip and well attended. 300ZX guys, love your cars. Poor John, only Porsche in a sea of Japanese engineering. Turbo guys...now I can't sleep at night...greased lightning! Will do again soon. Ya'll didn't go really missed out...simplicity can be the best.

Back