• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AZ NSXers May Drive

AZNSXers what date do you prefer for the drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's go for a drive :biggrin:
Route to be determined. Heading NORTH but I am looking for suggestions. Please see the poll to pick a date.

Last edited:
Sounds good. May 12/19/26 is better for me as I have Cinco plans already.

Oh, and I bought a pair of 8-mile radios for the drive this past weekend that I wasn't able to make, so I can bring the extra if anyone needs it, over. :)

Don't think I will be able to make any of the dates. :frown: I'm moving into my new house on the 12th and then have lots of things to do each of the following weekends to get settled. I hope you have a great time!

Let's go for a drive :biggrin:
Route to be determined. Maybe we could head up north where it is a little cooler? Looking for suggestions. May is just around the corner so let's pick a day.
May 5th Cinco de Mayo
May 12th
May 19th
May 26th ??? Memorial Weekend

I'M UP FOR THE 12'TH/19TH' (19TH IS BETTER 4 ME,BUT WHAT EVER..):cool:

AND UP TO THE NORTH WILL DEFINATELY BE BETTER IMO--

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IM THINKIN' OF HAVING A BBQ AT THE HOUSE/POOL PARTY .........FYI :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

MYNSX/MY355

12th. good for me, don't like driving Memorial Week-end (18% of annual state fatalities occur on that three day period alone!). Will be out of state to Quantico for three weeks. But hey, it's not about what's convenient for me, so majority rules.:tongue:

Brian, how many times is your car supposed to be ready? We're missing you but turning blue from holding our collective breath. Hope it works out and baby comes home.:wink:

Bring on the sunscreen and pink lemonade!

Dean:cool:

Getting new tires this Wed (I guess that may be today...) or Thu. Can't think of a better way to break them in... May I? I May. In May. Either the 12th or 19th. Group think rules.

Route Suggestion #1
Beeline to Payson to Strawberry Thanks Funnyboneman

Looking for some help!
OJ

Last edited:
Thankfully, I will be in Santa Fe by then! :biggrin: Moved the close of escrow up to May 4th. I'll miss you guys and the great drives we had. :frown:

Suggestions from AZNSX98 Thank you

1. Take SR87 to Payson to Strawberry (lunch) and back short

2. Take SR87 to Payson to Strawberry and continue north up SR87 to the old Zane Grey Highway to Camp Verde (lunch), back via I-17

OJ

Last edited:
I was under the impression that route #1 was short. NSXMAS if you say that route #2 is better then let's take route 2.

Route #2 SR87 to Payson to Strawberry and continue north up SR87 to the old Zane Grey Highway to Camp Verde (lunch), back via I-17.:biggrin:

Now all we need is a date!

OJ

I'm in for the 19th. Be good to meet those of you going... Tim.

I was under the impression that route #1 was short. NSXMAS if you say that route #2 is better then let's take route 2.

Route #2 SR87 to Payson to Strawberry and continue north up SR87 to the old Zane Grey Highway to Camp Verde (lunch), back via I-17.:biggrin:

Now all we need is a date!

OJ
OJ - route #1 is short, but we spent quite a long time at lunch. :tongue:

We haven't done route #2 so it looks very good to me.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Crap, I missed another drive! You guys are supposed to call me. :biggrin:

REDSHIFT THE DRIVE HAS NOT HAPPENED YET???

UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE FUTURE???:confused: :biggrin:

READ THE POST ,THEY WERE SPEAKING OF THE LAST DRIVE.....:rolleyes: :biggrin:

SEE YA' THERE ON THE 19TH'

IM ASSUMING THAT WILL BE THE DATE....

MY355/MYNSX

Back