• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

back to the nsx

hey iam back into the jdm cars,just sold my 996tt to buy a 92 nsx and love it . iam in the falls and want to know is there any place not to far other guys meet up. like to see some of these cars. and is there much of a nsx club up here the porsche club of canada was a great and iam still a member but i dont think i can show up in this car..

pm Bram

Bram is the President of the NSX Club of Canada, which is a coast to coast club with most of the members based in the GTA.

They're a passionate and engaged group and if you have an NSX in ON it's a must join. it would be great to see people outside of ON step up and build local chapters too!

They hold fun events - and lots of beautiful cars show up for fun times.

yep and on the other side The Hawk will arrange a Buffalo stampede every year ...just check in the NE forum from time to time.

Wow, you Guys are good.....Thanks

Yes, PM me or check out the nsxclub.ca....we just completed our Annual Summer cruise in Niagara.
Our Fall cruise is set for Oct 15th....we post everything under the NSX Club of Canada section.

Bram

Is your car red, as seen one driving around here for a few weeks..........I'm in Ridgeway...........PM me for more details.

Back