• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in NJ | 95 NSX-T in Brooklands

Hey y’all,
Just bought a flood title Targa that people may have saw me talk about before. Been searching for a couple months and this is my perfect spec so I’m happy. I can’t wait to be a part of the community. As far as JDM coupes go, I’ve owned a 92’ VR-4 and a 94’ RX-7 and currently daily my e350 but I plan on selling that once I get the NSX.

Nice! Welcome (officially) to the community!

I think you're gonna be ok with the flood issues. Just get some oem wheels and a oem front lip and that NSX should be ok for daily. Stuff will undoubtedly come up, but that's why we're here. Enjoy!

Welcome....please become a member of our national club the nsxca and you could attend our next club event in NJ on 10/22!!

Welcome....please become a member of our national club the nsxca and you could attend our next club event in NJ on 10/22!!
Haha I just did. The layout of the site is a bit confusing, after registering and paying the fine what do I do?

you've got mail...

Welcome Welcome! Brooklands is such a nice color on the NSX - I'm always surprised they didn't sell more of them.

Brooklands is such a nice color on the NSX - I'm always surprised they didn't sell more of them.

British Racing Green is universally unpopular, even for British cars.

I'm kinda glad -- I only buy BRG/tan cars, so I get a discount because nobody else wants them, even though I would happily pay extra for that color combination.

Last edited:
Back