• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Backyard Special parts

Does anyone know where I can order the Backyard special wing and fixed headlights? Any vendors? Thanks

Attachments

• P1000192.JPG
    P1000192.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 217
  • P1000124-1.jpg
    P1000124-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 205
If you can wait a little bit, I can probably help you out. I am importing a BYS wing for myself, but I am ironing out the method of shipping it back to the US, unless of course you are OK with it being air shipped to you. Keep in mind that they take a long time to be made, I've been waiting for parts (not limited to BYS) for almost 6 months now.

That's a knockoff/fake of the original part.

If you can wait a little bit, I can probably help you out. I am importing a BYS wing for myself, but I am ironing out the method of shipping it back to the US, unless of course you are OK with it being air shipped to you. Keep in mind that they take a long time to be made, I've been waiting for parts (not limited to BYS) for almost 6 months now.

That's a knockoff/fake of the original part.
I may be interested in a BYS wing and headlights, pm me.

In a straight up Yen to US Dollar conversion they go for $1944 USD (199800 JPY) not including shipping/duties/taxes. If there is genuine interest, I might be able to get them a little cheaper.

You do not have to cut the OEM wing.

Back