• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Baltimore,MD NSX Meet May 22? Free Food for NSX'rs at my Restaurant Opening

Update

Sailed through our inspections this morning. Looks like we should be open mid-week.

Our rescheduled friends and family session will be this coming Sunday the 29th 12pm-5pm.

Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:
Re: Update

Sig said:
Sailed through our inspections this morning. Looks like we should be open mid-week.

Our rescheduled friends and family session will be this coming Sunday the 29th 12pm-5pm.

Hope to see some of you there.

Sunday as in middle of memorial day weekend sunday ? *May 29th*

Myself (and a lot of people i know) will be at the beach that weekend...

Re: Update

NSXTASY_MD said:
Sunday as in middle of memorial day weekend sunday ? *May 29th*

Myself (and a lot of people i know) will be at the beach that weekend...

I know the timing is not great. Unfortunately, there are not too many alternatives available. This is the last weekend my partner will be in town for 3 more weeks. In addition, we are in the middle trying to expand to Atlanta and have several potential investors coming to town this weekend to check out the store.

This Wednesday is the actual opening night. We are allowing staff to bring their friends/family this night. You are welcome to come Wed if that is more convienent. I will be there from 5pm to about 9pm.

Or you can come any other time and pay for the food :biggrin:

Last edited:
nbovelle said:
So is it Wed and Sun?

The free food offer is good for both Wed and Sun. Wednesday is typically an inconvienent day for folks so we are having it both days. Tonight our staff is allowed guests as well. However, on Sunday the only 'free' guests will be invitees from my partner and I.

Given that the weekend is a holiday weekend, I am not sure how many NSX folks will make it. So the probability of it being a true 'meet' is not that high in my estimation. Although it is still welcomed. Either way, the free food offer is obviously still on the table for the NSX crowd.

Back