• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basemap needed

Hi fellow nsx members. I am pretty new to this forum and I am in need of some help. I have a ctsc 91 nsx. I am trying to install a aem ems and my tuner hasn't tuned many nsxes so I'm trying to save myself some money and time by trying to get him a Basemap as close as possible to what I already have so it doesn't go beyond the 3 hours rate that he charges. It's a 100 an hour after that. I believe it has the basic ctsc kit on it. I didn't install it on there. I bought the car like that and it never had a standalone or piggyback. If anyone fellow member has a Basemap they can share with me please send to [email protected]. Thanks in advance

Hi fellow nsx members. I am pretty new to this forum and I am in need of some help. I have a ctsc 91 nsx. I am trying to install a aem ems and my tuner hasn't tuned many nsxes so I'm trying to save myself some money and time by trying to get him a Basemap as close as possible to what I already have so it doesn't go beyond the 3 hours rate that he charges. It's a 100 an hour after that. I believe it has the basic ctsc kit on it. I didn't install it on there. I bought the car like that and it never had a standalone or piggyback. If anyone fellow member has a Basemap they can share with me please send to [email protected]. Thanks in advance

I will shoot you an e-mail.

I got a tune on ID1000s for a ctsc, my car only made 330whp but it runs very good. If you need email me at [email protected] Also, I'd like to recommend mase engineering, assuming you have wideband(s) installed. He will data log tune at a very reasonable price, and it usually only takes an hour to get it to where you can drive to point a to point b. Hit up Mason, I did.

Back