• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBQ @ Forged Performance Sunday July 31st

Come join us for a BBQ at Forged Performance!
Sunday, July 31st at 10:00am until ?
- $40 Dyno Pulls on our Mustang Dyno
- Hamburgers, etc.
- All cars welcome!

John's (Mezzfin) AP2 & Brian King's AP1 by Evan&Monica, on Flickr

1810 by Evan&Monica, on Flickr

228 by

Address:
Forged Performance
867 Northwest Corporate Drive
Troutdale, OR, 97060

FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Forged-Performance/212810608748345
Forged Performance Website: http://www.trackforged.com/

Hope to see you there! :)

Last edited:
Hey Guys...that's my red NSX, sadly won't make it this year, going to be camping all weekend! Had a great time last year! Really enjoyed seeing all the setups and enthusiastic import crowd! Thanks for the shout out! will have to catch You another time! Have a great meet!!!

Who was it that showed up with the black 02+? I saw the pics after I had already left.

Who was it that showed up with the black 02+? I saw the pics after I had already left.

That was me. Black 04 with red interior. We just stopped in for a minute to see what was going on after a quick outing with the NSX. We just got back from vacation and had a lot to get done at home before heading back to work on Monday. We saw John in the 91 parked in front of us, but that was the only other NSX we saw. Were others there at different times?

Thanks to the organizers for the invite on Prime. Any chance I can get a copy of the pictures that were taken and posted on Flikr?

Richard

That was me. Black 04 with red interior. We just stopped in for a minute to see what was going on after a quick outing with the NSX. We just got back from vacation and had a lot to get done at home before heading back to work on Monday. We saw John in the 91 parked in front of us, but that was the only other NSX we saw. Were others there at different times?

Thanks to the organizers for the invite on Prime. Any chance I can get a copy of the pictures that were taken and posted on Flikr?

Richard

All of them? :biggrin: or just the ones of your car?

Richard

Dang I stopped by too late... :frown:

Back