• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBQ meet - NJ - Sunday, August 24th

Hi everyone, I'm from clubrsx and inviting you all to a BBQ I will be hosting, here's all the info:

Date: Sunday, August 24th
Time: 12 - 8
Place: Van Saun Park in Paramus, NJ - Picnic Area H, Parking Lot #6
Directions: http://bc-parks.freeservers.com/Directions/vansaun.htm

I will be purchasing all the food for this event so I need an accurate headcount of how many people are coming and if you're bringing friends. This will let me know how much food I will need to buy. To help me cover the cost of food I ask that each person donate $5. With that $5 you will get a ticket for raffles. I will be raffling off some general car care products like a Mother's 3 step wax kit, orbital buffer and some other goodies.

I also ask of those attending to please clean up after themselves, the park must be spotless otherwise I am in jeopardy of losing my $140 deposit. Also, please do not speed through the park, there are many rangers patroling the area and children playing throughout. Also, please keep radios at an acceptable level and no installs can take place, last year we were reprimanded because someone was doing an intake install. Everyone cooperated last year and it made for a great event. I need people to volunteer and help cook as well!

We will have use of the softball fields from 2-4pm so bring some equipment if you feel like playing. There is also a small zoo within the park and pony rides.

Please email me if you have questions - [email protected] There is no rain date, this event is rain or shine!

Here's a map of the park and where we will be parking....

attachment.php

I have the check my schedule to make sure, but I think that sounds good to me. I live about a half hour from Paramus. Do I need to be a member of NSXCA? I ask because I received the application but I didn't sign up yet.

No you dont have to be a member of the nsxca to go to this meet......its a BBQ that club RSX is throwing i will be attending as well as long as there is other company there that i know.

Last edited:
I'll be there too, Para-moose is not that far :)

Thanks to Spent198 of ClubRSX a majority of the food is going to be donated thanks to Shoprite. Since I still want to do the raffle and still paying for the permit and misc bbq items, I am reducing the donation to $2 for each raffle ticket, instead of $5 per person. So now you can get more tickets for less $$$. I still need accurate head counts and if you're bringing friends so I can give them an idea of how much food to get.

See you all there!

Who is going

I am am going to this BBQ and was wondering how many other NSXers are attending? Please respond, I don't want to be the only NSX in a swarm of S2ks.

John

paramas picnic

i'll be there with an 2002 silver NSX.... anybody else in?

robiferretti said:
hey daly should i crash teh party?:)

Yes ... and try to bring some supras n vipers with you.....please dont laugh at the rice there.....we all have to start somewhere.....i started with a datsun 210.

i'm still pimpin a civic Si as my daily driver... rice away....

madcow said:
i'm still pimpin a civic Si as my daily driver... rice away....

A civic can be really nice if done tastefully...im sure you know what im talking about when i say rice....in fact i just took pictures of this civic that was at my job ...the guy took the reflectors offf a slim 3 foot light fixture and attached it to the back of his spoiler....i will post pics when i get back tonight.

I will definitely be there with my 98 NSX-T, I am also bringing my friend with his 2002 S2K.

John

I'll be there in my 1997 Maxima along with other Maximas from Maxima.org.

I believe the invited sites are as follows:

NSXPrime
clubRSX
my350z
maxima.org

should be alot of nice cars to look at.

-Wisky

FYI - raffle should be taking place around 3pm, each ticket is $2 (this money is used to cover permit fees, misc bbq items and raffle prizes) and you can buy as many tickets as you wish. Any money left over will be raffled.

I'll be there and it looks like I'm bringing 2 friends. My friend just got a new Maxima, so he's coming with his girlfriend. (maxima.org was one of the forums invited..right?)

Back