• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBS LM 17/18's Limited Edition with Michilen Pilot Sport Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are BBS F1 2001 Championship Edition rims, the special edition comes with red/gold BBS centercaps, BBS stickers on the lips, and red BBS spline locking lug nuts. These were ordered through Yahoo Japan auction service, approx 1 year ago; the tires were replaced once they arrived from Japan.

The wheels are BBS's recommended NSX fittiment, 17x7.5 +38 (F) and 18x9 +42 (R), the wheels are nsx hubcentric, using BBS's PFS (Precision Fit System)

Tires are Michilen Pilot Sports, 215/40/17 (F), and 285/35/18 (R), the sizes are perfect, and don't rub. Front tires have plenty of treadwear left, 75%+, the rear tires were replaced 6 months ago, and also have good tread wear left.

Sold ($2200 picked up), this includes the wheels, tires, and BBS lug nuts. I can ship the wheels for $60/ea = $240, but I would prefer local pickup; I take paypal, with 3%. Replacement cost of these wheels is $3600 for the BBS LM's (note, you can no longer order the F2001 special editions), $1000 for the tires, and $200 for the BBS lug nuts.

overview.jpg

1s.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

front treadwear:

fronttread.jpg

rear treadwear:

reartread.jpg

Pictures on the car:

DSC03200.jpg