• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM F1 Chamionship Edition Gold

Does anyone have pics of these on an NSX......preferably a red NSX?

Here is a pic of the wheels.

bbsLM20Small.jpg

I did indeed, but they were rough, so I had them refinished in a darker copper colour.

n690446223_1643605_7322.jpg

I had those on the car for a whopping 2 weeks before I realized my AP Racing BBk won't fit under them so they got sold to member NA1TO, who's really pleased with them.

HondaTechTeknotikShow001.jpg

HondaTechTeknotikShow002.jpg

Last edited:
Would anyone else be interested in a set of these? I found a supplier who has a set of 17s and a set of 18s but wont break them up. So if I found someone else who wanted these wheels in 17s & 18s we could buy both sets and split them up.

The supplier has the following specs for the 17s and I am unsure which would be better for the NSX:

17x7.5 +45 and 17x7 +35

Otherwise if I cant find someone else interested I might go with the 18x8 +40 & 18x9 +42

EDIT: BTW - the same suppplier says he has a set of NSX specific Mugen MF10s in bronze (16& 17s) if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Would anyone else be interested in a set of these? I found a supplier who has a set of 17s and a set of 18s but wont break them up. So if I found someone else who wanted these wheels in 17s & 18s we could buy both sets and split them up.

The supplier has the following specs for the 17s and I am unsure which would be better for the NSX:

17x7.5 +45 and 17x7 +35

Otherwise if I cant find someone else interested I might go with the 18x8 +40 & 18x9 +42

EDIT: BTW - the same suppplier says he has a set of NSX specific Mugen MF10s in bronze (16& 17s) if anyone is interested.

Might be interested in the Mugens. Any pics and price? Please PM me.

Back