• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM pics?

Anyone running BBS Lms on the NSX? If so, please post pics or if anyone can photoshop them on a 2002+ silverstone, that would be great. Thanks.

Here they are on my '98 Sebring silver, soo much better than the OE '98 wheels I think..

4cbjz41.jpg

48n565c.jpg

2af02hc.jpg

2je9vvb.jpg

:biggrin:

One of the best looking wheels for the NSX, IMHO. Next to the TE37's of course. ;)

nsxr02.jpg

These are nice and light though, not sure what the model name is though ??

attachment.php

Can anyone recommend a good place to have a BBS LM repaired? I hit a rock and dented the outer rim to the point where it will no longer hold air.
Thanks

Hi there,

I currently have one of my wheels at Wheel Collision Center here in Bath, PA. They came highly recommended and seem to do high quality work. I am picking up the aforementioned wheel later this week and will post some before/after pictures for comparision.

regards,

Matt

Man, I was soooo set on getting some LMs for my ride until I found out that they aren't all that light. But I have to say, the 18/19 set-up is the best--if only they didn't weigh so damn much

How much do they weigh? How's their wt compared to other BBS models?

Hi there,

I currently have one of my wheels at Wheel Collision Center here in Bath, PA. They came highly recommended and seem to do high quality work. I am picking up the aforementioned wheel later this week and will post some before/after pictures for comparision.

regards,

Matt

Matt, I am looking forward to hearing of your experience with Wheel Collision Center. What was wrong with your wheel?
Keith

Back