• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels BBS LM Wheels Stagger 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of authentic, double staggered (18/17), BBS LM wheels with Tires.

Size 17x7.5 with +38 fronts and 18x9 with +42 rears.

Front tires are 205 40 17 with 60% tread, rears are 235 35 18 and will need to be replaced soon. (at the wear bars with camber)

In addition, these wheels come with tires and the red centercaps.

These wheels cost over $800ea brand new. Would be a perfect fit for many Japanese RWD cars. Ideal on NSX/S2000.

So as some of you know i had these for sale on here before and sold them. I shipped them out. Two weeks after the buyer got these he complained saying the wheels had a bend in them. After a dispute with a buyer i refunded the money and the wheels were given back to me. I have no idea if they got bent in shipping (doesn't seem like it as they were packaged really well), if the buyer drove on them and bent them or if they had bends on them when they were on my car. The bends were small enough that they weren't even visible and caused no vibrations)

I had the two wheels repaired by Wheels of America, They are true and straight now. Look just like new. here is a receipt.

img2030lh.jpg

img8865.jpg

Wheels at 8/10 condition
Wheel 1
1000000913.jpg

Wheel 2
1000000904.jpg

Wheel 3
1000000898.jpg

Wheel 4
1000000898.jpg

Price is 1800 FIRM!! I won't take less! I rather deal with someone locally so they can see what they are getting and rather not deal with shipping again after what happened.

However if buyer pays shipping i will ship. Shipping is about $150 in continental US tracked and insured.

Located in Chicago IL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back