• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bbs magnesium forged wheels

Anyone interested in these bbs magnesium forged wheels?
I'm interested but need more info. If anyone knows anything about it, please share in term on size, fitment, price, pros and cons and etc. I have absolutely no idea but I think they look good and they are light.
A friend of mine said the OEM wheels are especially designed for nsx and they are in excellent quality so no need to change them.

I have some but they are centre lock, i'm going to try and get BBS to reproduced some 'normal' ones though...

They are 18x8 and 18x9.

P1030739.jpg

P1030722.jpg

Also one piece magnesium Enkeis, very rare.

P1030730.jpg

Please bear in mind that mag wheels are not strong enough for road use really, they will bend if you hit a kerb or pothole. Race teams get through many sets which is why it's a not issue.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in these bbs magnesium forged wheels?
I'm interested but need more info. If anyone knows anything about it, please share in term on size, fitment, price, pros and cons and etc. I have absolutely no idea but I think they look good and they are light.
A friend of mine said the OEM wheels are especially designed for nsx and they are in excellent quality so no need to change them.

I know the 02+ wheels are forged aluminum, very light and strong. The weight savings in magnesium is not enough to justify the extra cost and loss of strength at least in that size. You will really be hard pressed to find better wheels than the factory ones as far as performance goes. The only ones that weigh considerably less are the carbon fiber/magnesium ones, at 10K a set.

I have a some of the same BBS wheels,

Still curious which hubs those are boared for? Are they Realtime wheels? Trans Am, etc? The center was for "some" series. Just a question for which.

Hey turbo, don't want to hijack the post, pvt me who's Spartan Executive you're parked in front of. There aren't many of those left.

david

Back