• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Best Honda dealer in/near NYC?

ak

Legendary Member
It's offtopic but I was wondering if you guys know of good Honda dealer in/around NYC for service and maintenance? Family member(who lives in Bronx) is considering buying a Honda but good service is hard to come by. Thanks in advance.

Ak

I live in the Bronx and my brother in law who has a Pilot usually takes his to New Rochelle Honda to get service. I know acura dealers have ratings for there service facilties and I would think Honda would have the same. Why dont you give them a call to find out to see whos tops in the area.

ak said:
It's offtopic but I was wondering if you guys know of good Honda dealer in/around NYC for service and maintenance? Family member(who lives in Bronx) is considering buying a Honda but good service is hard to come by. Thanks in advance.

Ak
I know this may be a little off from the 5 boroughs but I know PS Honda in Manhasset (Nassau County in Long Island) is a good dealership for service and maintenance. Otherwise, in Manhattan, there's Martin Honda a block in from the West Side highway in Midtown. Craig is the manager of the car dealer.

Re: Best Honda dealer near NYC?

mahwah honda, top of nj, off rt287
have about 5 car purchase history
with them. can't beat their deal.

i've got super connects with them.

Back