• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Motoring with NSX video

Nope, its not. I forgot what region.

The cover is silver, with a NA1 NSX-R on the top and a NA2 NSX-R on the bottom.

I will scan the cover when I get home from work.

Thanks,
Ryan

19686042-a4d1-01600200-.jpg

19686051-9e72-01630200-.jpg

RyRy210,

I cannot get hold of any of these BM-DVD overhere anywhere.
Is there a website where I could order these. I'm still looking for the 10-year anniversary DVD also but have been unable to locate it thusfar.
Any hints for a good source would be most welcome.

man that DVD looks awesome!
I've only got the BM VCD from HK from when they compared the NA2 R vs NA 1 R.

Hi all, I haven't even had a chance to open it yet. I'm out of town and the DVD is sitting at my house.

From my experience, I'm almost 100% it has no english subtitles.

I didn't get this online. I went to a Japanese book store in Downtown Los Angeles. I would suggest looking up the yellow pages for Japanese bookstores and print out the pictures I posted and have them order it. This is what I did for the 10th anniversary NSX DVD. If you wish to do this and need a higher resolution picture please feel free to email and I'll be happy to email you one.

Thanks,
Ryan

FWIW, I STILL have about 20 of the Volume 4 NSX BMI tape left... ready to go..at COST (ie. 17$ shipped to your door. OR 15$ if you're local)... and they're the international English language versions. PM or email me for details if you're interested.

vol4.jpg

you can check with Kenji to see if he's still got stock of Volume 3... but for the JDM tapes/DVD's you have to find an import store...

Best Motoring Vol. 4 owns me!!! I highly recommend this video, lots of good footage.

for some reason I'm unable to download it from the site.. saids file not found etc

92NSX said:
Hey Vamp,
You still don't have your car??

No my car is gone. The insurance has it. I wish I did have my car. I am thinking of getting another one but when I think of the money I have to put into it just to get it to look and be like it use to I just don't want to get all the work done and then the same thing happen. If I do get one it will be in 1 year.

Back