• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best sushi in the WestLake Village, CA area?

Looking for a good sushi place in the WestLake Village / Agoura Hills area.

Even Malibu or Thousand Oaks is fine.

Thanks!

I work in Thousand Oaks and below are the Sushi joints I visit:

Suki 7 (Westlake)
Exotic Sushi (TO/Newbury Park)
Sumo Sushi (TO/Newbury Park)

Decent sushi, but better sushi can be found in Studio City on Ventura Blvd.

What would you suggest in Studio City?

I was trying to find something half way between Ventura and Burbank as thats where the two of us will be coming from to meet.

Of the 3 you listed whats the best? Are they all relatively the same price?

Thanks!

What would you suggest in Studio City?

Sushi Nozawa otherwise known as the Sushi Nazi!

11288 Ventura Blvd # C
Studio City, CA 91604
818-508-7017

If you are in Westlake, you are close to Malibu which has a Nobu there. I don't eat sushi but I know about the chef and history of this restaurant. It should be considered one of the best or at least better options out there.

I'm a foodie and I'd suggest using Yelp to help explore food options anywhere (just in case you didn't already use the site).

I'd say go with Suki 7 if in Westlake ... Great happy hour menu if you want to save a couple dollars.

Apparently the place I like on Ventura Blvd. closed, but I've heard good things about Sushi Nozawa too.

encino. ventura blvd. sushi

KATSU-YA Encino
16542 Ventura Blvd.,
Encino , CA 91436
(818) 788-2396

Well worth the wait in my opinion. Try to make a reservation to avoid the long lines.

Im going to try Suki 7 on Thursday. Thanks to all.

Im going to try Suki 7 on Thursday. Thanks to all.

Ate here. It was very good. LOTS of beautiful people (including at least two "professionals" ) here. I had just come from playing golf and felt a bit out of place.

Back