• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beware of Tow Truck Drivers Joyriding!!!!

Yes, this kind of thing does happen but not all tow truck drivers are like this. It really irks me that because of people like these the whole tow truck industry gets a bad rep. Actually I’ve to admit this that my family also runs a towing company in Houston (Marvel Towing) so perhaps am biased but we do not indulge in any of such things, but I do realize that such incidents do occur especially in big cities like Houston. And as far as I know a lot of towing company owners are starting to become very cautious of this. For example, we & a few other tow company owners we know, we try to hire morally correct drivers (which isn’t possible always) and we have them sign a contract which makes them responsible for their actions & for all damages. I so hope that one day we tow truck people can be seen as good human beings as well, lol. Sorry for the rant and thanks for sharing the article anyways :)

Back