• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beyond The Limit 2 show , 8/17/2002 [Free Spots]

Hey,

Team City Limit is putting together a show called "Beyond The Limit - 2" at Harper College on Saturday, 8/17/2002. I think this will be a good show. They had over 300 cars at last year's show and are expecting way more this year.

I'd like to get a few cars there to represent. If anyone is interested in showing their NSX at this show, please post here or email me directly at [email protected]

I will cover registration costs, etc. as long as the car displays a RacingFlix.com windshield decal (can be taken off after the show). I plan on getting at least 10 spots, and they will be given out on a first-come first-serve basis. So, whoever is up for it, post away to let me know. I spoke with Terry at TCL, and I can get our own area to show the cars if we have enough cars at the show. I want to register early, so I need to know exactly how many people are willing to show. I currently have 8 cars ready for the show, but need a few more.

Thanks.
-Awais
RacingFlix.com

Harper is located at 1200 West Algonquin Rd, in Palatine, IL. It's maybe 10-15 minutes from Woodfield mall in Schaumburg.

-Awais

Back