• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

BIG MEET Friday JULY 11...over 100 cars already signed up......

BTW since im kind of a noob and cant correlate online names with real people yet I may or may not recognize some of you so I will be the guy eating his burger alone with a copy of Grassroots Motorsports......wearing kahki pants and a white button down shirt with blue stripes.

BTW since im kind of a noob and cant correlate online names with real people yet I may or may not recognize some of you so I will be the guy eating his burger alone with a copy of Grassroots Motorsports......wearing kahki pants and a white button down shirt with blue stripes.

So it's fuddrucker's at Hacienda Crossings right next to the IMAX theater in Pleasanton (Dublin), right? What time?

I will stop by Fuddrucker's after dinner around 7:45pm. The meet starts at 8:00pm.

just a heads up if any of you forgot, 580 north on a friday night is hell even if its a short distance, plus hooters is off the same road as the mall, I won't be really hanging at either other than meeting up but figured I would let you guys know... so if you don't know now ya know know know..:wink:

Gary & Danny, PM me your phone number. I may swing by and want to caravan with you guys from San Jose.

my number is listed above but if you are to lazy to find it lol its 510-449-3991 I have to drop my kid off so dunno if I am good to caravan with tonight...

I would like to arrive at Fubbruckers 7ish... so that mean I would be leaving sj around 5:45... where/when might we be meeting? Maybe meet Danny at automall?

-g

I can leave my office at any time. Just need a place and time for the SJ caravan.

We're in - Fuddrucker's 7:30.

Jack and Yolanda

I would love to join yall, but I have some stuff goin on that I have to do! C ya next time.
-R

well there were a handfull of cool cars, but overall out numbered by alot of fairly stock cars and domestics that thought it was a fricking sideshow deffinately NOT what I expected... in idea this could have been a great gathering, maybe next time we should do the planning with the higher end of what was there like fchat, viper club, porsche's, lambo's, hell even the vette guys were pretty cool...didn't see any lotus's kinda was hoping to catch a few.

any pic's

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg