• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bishop’s Castle drive 7-27

****Date Change****

So it looks like I picked a less than stellar date for the drive (and actually something came up with work for me on the 20th too), so lets plan on Saturday July 27th rather than July 20th.

Figured I’d cross post here, this is a drive I do with the S2000 group every year, we’re planning on meeting here at 10 am, then we’ll drive this route to Bishop’s Castle, head to Cañon City and head up Skyline Drive and grab lunch, then head home.

Last edited:
I have to work Sat. 20th :( :( :(

I’ll write you a doctor’s note!

I wish!!
My son and I took a quick trip to Mt. Rushmore last weekend. Been there before but that is always a sweet drive :)

Dang man....... are there additional drives upcoming ?

Also -
Have you possibly considered NSXPO2013 ? Would be nice to drive out with someone else.

Joe

I wish!!
My son and I took a quick trip to Mt. Rushmore last weekend. Been there before but that is always a sweet drive :)

Dang man....... are there additional drives upcoming ?

Also -
Have you possibly considered NSXPO2013 ? Would be nice to drive out with someone else.

Joe

2013 is a little far for me, will probably try to make 2014 if it works out with the timing of the new car in Ohio.

Will,

I may actually be able to make this drive afterall.
Don't have to be in the office until 4pm. Do you know what time we will be finished ?

Will,
Thank you for setting this up!
See you on the 27th :)

A few pics from yesterday:

Crooked parking at the castle

The castle

The view from above, Janeen, Terry, Dan

From across the castle, Joe and his daughter

Cars from the top

Jim Bishop, castle builder

Skyline drive

Back