• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Black Nsx on RT 22 towards limerock park

I wuz dere and didn't see nuttin of nobody!
I even got Primo Parking right at the top of the hill! You'd have to be blind not to see the car.
Sorry I missed you.

I think I saw that or there were some other wrecks too.
Sorry I missed you guys, and I was looking too!

You didn't really miss me because I wasn't at LRP. I was just taking the NSX out to give her a good workout through the area.

You're gonna hate me because I had some extra tickets to this event, Bob.
BYW, the leader of the 360 Challenge was doing about 54 sec. laps.

I saw the damage from the first 360 wreck (more than 1 accident?). I think it was the Quebec team. Car was pretty banged up. Anyway, I was there all morning, and didn't recognize a soul. Sounds like you may have inherited my parking spot Joe, cause I was right at the top near the vendors. Sounds like we all need to coordinate better.

Thanks again for hooking me up Joe. I really enjoyed myself. Please take the 355 plunge so I can get a ride.

Jesse

pbassjo said:
You're gonna hate me because I had some extra tickets to this event, Bob.
BYW, the leader of the 360 Challenge was doing about 54 sec. laps.

Thanks.... you could have saved me $40 bucks :mad:

foxy-abby said:
I saw the damage from the first 360 wreck (more than 1 accident?). I think it was the Quebec team. Car was pretty banged up. Anyway, I was there all morning, and didn't recognize a soul. Sounds like you may have inherited my parking spot Joe, cause I was right at the top near the vendors. Sounds like we all need to coordinate better.

Thanks again for hooking me up Joe. I really enjoyed myself. Please take the 355 plunge so I can get a ride.

Jesse

I dont think anyone was really expecting a bunch of nsx guys to want to go to a ferrari maserati day meet race.

Here goes the pics of the wreck someone took

Much as I love Ferrari's' and wrecked cars the first thing I noticed in the picture was the girl's right hand. :smile:

pbassjo said:
Much as I love Ferrari's' and wrecked cars the first thing I noticed in the picture was the girl's right hand. :smile:

wedding band's usually on the left... :rolleyes:

:tongue:

Joe did you have the uncontrolable urge to start duct taping that torn bodywork and giving an estimate? :tongue:

Back