• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Black NSX w/ white wheels

could any of you be so kind as to posting what a black nsx looks like
white white wheels? for instance black nsx with white volk te37 etc, i've been having a hard time finding pictures of this color combination, thanks :biggrin:

here you go.
always thought this was a pretty cool pic.

Attachments

• contest.jpg
    contest.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,188
Here is YanaSan's NSX. Love the white wheels! (17/18 combo)

nsx03.jpg

http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/michitaka/nsx/nsx.htm

AWESOME!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

i think its time to powder coat my 17/18 SSR's to white
to compliment my in the mail Big arse DreamzSports NSXR wing

so hot!

thanks

Username 'JUICE' has a black NSX convertible with white wheels. See if he might have a picture for you to look at.

You might want to ask Poohbear for some pictures of his previous Poohmobile which was a black with white TE37s. Just a matter of preference, I had white TE37s on my white car. I bought my current black car and just could not put those rims on it so I sold the TE37 and got the LE37K.
Steve

Did a quick search but could not find it....there was a black Margahills nsx with Phase on the windshield that had white wheels that was HOTT

hey maybe i'm just seeing things, but does the normal Marga Hills front bumper come with the extra cut outs that allow for use of the fixed headlight/clear covers? its just that some pictures i see dont have that gaping hole on the bumper

so here is without gaping hole no cutout

with gaping fixed headlight hole
big hole cutout

anyone care to set me straight on this, i am just a bit confused, are they the same bumper?

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Did a quick search but could not find it....there was a black Margahills nsx with Phase on the windshield that had white wheels that was HOTT

isnt that Phase car, the car from the video gallery section for the Best Motoring HOTVERSION race with all the modified nsx?

khappucino said:
hey maybe i'm just seeing things, but does the normal Marga Hills front bumper come with the extra cut outs that allow for use of the fixed headlight/clear covers? its just that some pictures i see dont have that gaping hole on the bumper

so here is without gaping hole no cutout

with gaping fixed headlight hole
big hole cutout

anyone care to set me straight on this, i am just a bit confused, are they the same bumper?

I used to own that front bumper with the after market headlight brackets. The first one has been worked to fill that hole. And not very well at that.

oh i c, so generally speaking if i wanted the MH headlights without chopping up a bumper i basically need the MH or replica MH bumper then huh?

thanks =o

The bumpers are supplied with plates that can be fiberglassed in to fill the hole for the headlights. However, the bumpers do not fit very well and take quite a bit of work to fit.

Cheers,
-- Chris

khappucino said:
oh i c, so generally speaking if i wanted the MH headlights without chopping up a bumper i basically need the MH or replica MH bumper then huh?

thanks =o

Back