• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black on Black Targa in the low 30's wanted!

I'm looking for a black on black targa to buy ASAP. I am currently in the GA/FL area but will consider any area. If you know someone with a vehicle like this I would greatly appreciate the reference. I can be reached at [email protected] or at 830-734-1269. Thanks for the help!

Just bought a great 95! thanks NSXPRIME!!!

Last edited:
I Am About To Place My Black 1995 Nsx-t On The Market 23 Oct 04. It Has 72k; Serviced Last Month At Acura Dealer. Also Has Warranty Of The Transmissio;. Has 18 Inch Crome Rims And I Have The Factory Rims And Tires. The Car Looks Brand New Minus Normal Wear From Rocks On Front End. I Will Only Show You The Car At My Local Acura Dealerhip; The Same Acura Dealership That Does The Maintenance. Location Greenville, Sc. My Price Is 35k. Let Me Know.

James.

i just place my 96 black w/tan on the sight i know you said black on black but i just looking to get of my lease deal. 81205 miles 17" wheels. car is in very good shape no dents never been in accident. i live in jersey. call if interested 908-419-4032 alexis...

Back