• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blacktrax NSX Dyno Day?

Updated OP with full details and sign up list.

We just need 5 more confirms to make it a go for 8/6. All cars welcome at this point, but judging from the Fremont meets, I figure there has to be at least 10 interested in this.

Let's try to get them in this week so we give Jei enough advance notice.

I just posted this thread in the Bay Area RX7/8 group.

Just found out that BT only permits one dyno day per year per club, so it might be ok to combine if they haven't had one yet, I need to run it by Jei first.

But we need to get 10 confirmed signups soon if this is gonna happen on Aug 6, if we get too close to the date, it might slip to the 20th.

If you signed up on the first list (we had about 9, but only a few reconfirmed), be sure to repost your confirmation to lock the spot.

Is August 6 the final date?? I got a wedding gig that day, won't make it. =( I hope we do the 20th..

Nim

Lemme know the confirmed date so I can post this as an EVENT on the Nor cal NSX FACEBOOK calendar ( I sent u a PM ).

We wont know the confirmed date until we get 10 CONFIRMS for either 8/6 or 8/20 and we confirm the date with the shop.

Also I hear we cannot combine this with other makes, so we need at least 10 NSX's only.

Last edited:
Some 76 gas stations sell 100 octane at the pump. Why not see what kind of numbers you can lay down with 100 octane:biggrin:

If the tune is fixed with fixed boost then i can't imagine that it would be any different.

Actually I do want to dyno the NSX in the winter time for some bump in numbers.

So how do we look with the dyno day? Still on?

We need 10 CONFIRMED spots before we can even book a date and the shop needs 1-2 months notice.

I'll leave the thread open so if anyone is interested, please add your name and once we get to 10, we'll talk dates again, but I think next month is out at this point.

Back