• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blitz Type 03 for sale

I am selling my Blitz wheels even though everyone that sees my car says they are the best looking wheels I have had. The rear lip is very big.
They are:
18x8 front with +41 offset
18x10 rear with +22 offset
I have a widebody kit and use a 5mm spacer on the front to fit the widebody fenders. The wheels are practically brand new as I drive my car very little. I will sell them for $2400 shipped to US 48 with the spacers if needed. PM me
4291100_0208-med.JPG
4291100_0366-med.JPG

Last edited:
Will these fit a non-wde body NSX and still have the correct offset or will spacers be required? Are tires included and if so what is their condition?

sid said:
Will these fit a non-wde body NSX and still have the correct offset or will spacers be required? Are tires included and if so what is their condition?
they will fit a non widebody nsx, but I believe the rears will stick out some. I am using the spacers on the front to make them fit with the widebody b/c the front offset is for a non widebody fitment.
The tires are not included.

NSXinVegas said:
Are the rims still available? Are the wheels in perfect condition? Will these rub on my lowered NSX? What size rear tire do you use on the rim?
the rims are still available, they do not rub on my nsx, they are in perfect condition(no curb scratches or blemishes) and I am using a 285/30/18 on the rear.

Back