• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BLOX Racing open house event : July 11th : Free Car Meet/Show, Free Admission!!

29055_394719098404_101158978404_3955789_8339242_n.jpg
BLOX Racing OPEN HOUSE Event :: Sunday, July 11th :: @ BLOX Racing in Fremont :: 11AM – 4PM

The much anticipated and hottest event of the summer is here! BLOX Racing presents our OPEN HOUSE event at our facility in Fremont, CA on July 11th. Come check out the best of the Bay Area from the top cars, top tuner shops, and much more. Best of all, the entire event is FREE!! Free Admission - Free Car Show Entry - All Ages.

Event Features:
- Car Meet/Show | Special Classes, Awards, Free Entry - All cars welcome.... from stock to full racecars :)
- Dyno Challenge | A battle to see who has the most horsepower in the bay area!
- BLOX Model Search | Looking for a future BLOX models to be featured in our ads and promotions. Come shoot with our photographer at the show...
- Garage Sale | Lots of BLOX products on sale - New and Used...
- Vendor Midway | The top tuners in CA will be in attendance as well as special guests.
- Also... Raffle, BBQ, and much more...

Featured Vendors: BLOX, BENEN, NOS Energy Drink, JHPUSA, Weapon R, iClique.com, 1320 Performance, Weksos Industries, SpeedElement, VEX Motorsports, N1 Concepts, BlackTrax Performance, S3 Industries, Wheeldude.com, RCD Motorsports, Spoolin Performance, KRIZN, Battle of the Imports, MyGRide.com, DNR Performance, Detail Addict, Speedstar Racing & USTCC

Media Coverage by: DSPORT Magazine, Super Street, Import Tuner, Honda Tuning, MotorMavens.com, and AutoImportCraze.com

** CAR SHOW REGISTRATION INFO **

We have limited space for premium parking for the car show, please register early to save your spot!

Email [email protected] the following info:
- Full Name
- Make & Model of Vehicle
- Phone #

Show your support... Lots of different cars from Supras to Hondas.

Re: :: BLOX Racing OPEN HOUSE Event :: July 11th :: Free Car Meet/Show, Free Admissio

Dude... we should have a gathering of NSX here.

If I can get a spot for like 5-10 nsxes... who's willing to showcase?

Re: :: BLOX Racing OPEN HOUSE Event :: July 11th :: Free Car Meet/Show, Free Admissio

This place is right down the street from my Fremont home :)

As long as I'm in town I'll show....need to find excuses to drive the NSX!

rick

As long as I'm in town I'll show....need to find excuses to drive the NSX!

rick

Now that you are married you will even more!:biggrin: j/k

blox_ohf2.jpg

Everyone's excited for this event, it definietly has surpassed our expectations on turnout. We have a large # of cars pre-registered, lots of great vendors, models, raffle, and much more. This will be an event you won't want to miss...

Car Show Registration online is now closed, you can show up the day of and still be entered into the show. Or just come out and kick it!

With that said, we hope all who attend can keep it cool and fun, with no stupidity and drama. We want to make this an annual event and need your help to make sure we have a great event, see you all there!

Last edited:
Back