• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue LED CC and Clock

might want to look into lighting gels (they have them at like camera supply stores - ie: sammys, etc) :cool:

wow...didn't realize you were in rowland? any posted pictures of your car on prime?!?! i live near fairway and colima area....

Hey JDM. I have not made a post of my car yet but its bone stock so there isn't much to see. However, I have a list of mods that I'm working on so slowly but surely, I will get around to them. I live on pathfinder so I'm right around the corner as well. Any meets around here usually?

I have some left over if you want some. Let me know I live in Chino Hills.

we should get a local NSX meet for fun someday put together. maybe grab some dinner or something? :biggrin:

That sounds real good. Actually I'm not sure. Meeting up with you guys might push me to proceed selling all my investments to mod up my car :biggrin:. I am thinking about heading out to a club this saturday. My god brother can probably get us all in for free. Maybe we can setup a meet where we can all grab some grub and roll out to a club together?

Back