• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bobby Rahal Historic Races at Autobahn, August 24-26

Chicago Crew...

Anyone else thinking of going to this? Sounds kind of cool, including the Race Car Parade into downtown Joliet.

Sean, Brian... are you guys going? What day?

I'd be pretty cool to have an NSX presence at this. Any way we could organize a NSX Paddock in the parking area somewhere, like they do for various makes at Road America?

Just a thought. Here are the details...

http://www.autobahncountryclub.net/

I can do the Friday event, but Saturday and Sunday are already booked. It would be cool if we could get in on the group drive, however, it looks like that is for the cars who will be racing. Who at Autobahn can we grease to let us in? :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

Hi Sean, I am planning on going Friday. Autobahn website says E-Tickets and only 3000 available $25.00. No more NSX but I did pick up a 2000 Model year Honda S2000 with 45000 miles
WSwen

Hi Sean, I am planning on going Friday. Autobahn website says E-Tickets and only 3000 available $25.00. No more NSX but I did pick up a 2000 Model year Honda S2000 with 45000 miles
WSwen

I'd love to check out the S2000, you should have a lot of fun with that car!

Back