• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bob's Donuts Buttonwillow Drift/Grip - 11/27, Full track

While all the suckers are camped out waiting outside Wal-Mart, you can be driving down beautiful Interstate 5 to Buttonwillow California for some of the best drifting this side of the Grapevine! Around three hours from San Jose, less than 200 feet from a lot of dirt!

Cost is $165 if you have previously attended any Bob's Donuts event, or $200 for the first timers.
There will be Skidpad drifting available for only $90 for the entire day AND you will get to go on track for the final 1 hour session of the day! This is the ultimate beginner bargain.

*You must have attended at least one track day (any track day) to participate in the full track division, and as there is no beginner drift group you must be confident with your skill*

The track will be the full Configuration #13, none of this half track business!

There will be three run groups running alternating 20 minute sessions throughout the day and a 1 hour open session from 4-5pm.
The groups are: Grip 1, Grip 2, and Drift (you will be asked to present credentials demonstrating your skill level to be allowed into the Drift group.)
The groups will be 15 drivers MAX, so sign up early!

The gates open at 7, Mandatory drivers meeting at 8, and the track goes hot at 9am!

There will be Garages available to rent for $50, gas in 92+ octane up to 100 and THERE WILL BE TIRE CHANGING SERVICES at the track!

You can register through MyAutoEvents, which is mega easy and secure:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=10702

Or email the me at donaldahn(at)gmail.com to get on the list and pay by check! (I will probably answer your general questions too if you ask nicely.)

I probably forgot something, but post up and sign up!

Back