Boston: 2/24 Karting with Viper & Lotus Clubs

A few friends are getting together to do some karting on Sunday and we could use some more people. Let me know if you're interested and send an email to Jeff below.

-Shawn

Event: Kart Racing

Where:
F1 Boston
290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA
(South of Boston off Route 128 (Exit 6), near South Shore Mall.)

When:
Sunday February 24th
Plan to arrive for 12:45
Tech session will be from 1:00 to 2:00
Track time from 2:00 to 3:00.

Cost: $85.00pp

To confirm your participation or if you have any other questions, please contact Jeff Torrey (NELLI) at [email protected].

EliseTalk Thread:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52448

Details:
Okay, it's that time of the year again for Kart Racing at F1 Boston! The Lotus is in the garage and all waxed up, so come on out with your fellow members for a good ole kart racing. On Sunday February 24th we will be meeting at F1 Boston for a day of Kart Racing. Plan to arrive for 12:45. Tech session will be from 1:00 to 2:00 and track time from 2:00 to 3:00. F1 Boston is located at 290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA, just south of Boston and just off Exit 6 on Route 128, near South Shore Mall.

What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience-complete with the challenge and adrenaline! You'll race against fellow enthusiasts in expertly engineered karts on a professionally designed track. We will be driving the city course on track 1. If you have never done Kart Racing, I encourage you to attend. It's a blast! You can also visit their website: F1 Boston- Boston's Best Entertainment Complex Featuring Racing, Dining, Entertainment, and Much More! Last year we had 20 members attend. I think I can speak for everyone; we all had a great time.

The cost for this event is $85.00 per person this year, and that includes use of their Kart, Helmet, Suit, and neck brace. You should wear comfortable clothing when you come to the track (casual pants and sneakers are recommended).No open-toe shoes allowed while racing or walking in the snow. F1 Boston requires that we pre-pay for our track time, at this late date you can pay at the door. Please feel free to invite family or friends to participate in our event.

When you register, please include your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing another driver. Let me know ASAP if you will be attending, so that we can make special arrangements with F1 Boston. Please plan to arrive early if you want to eat lunch before the tech session. Everyone is welcome to stay after the racing for refreshments. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first event with us, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow club members. It's a fun day together and a nice break from the long winter months.

Back