• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

brake question brembo

HI FRIENDS I NEED YOUR HELP.
I GOT 2 BREMBO BRAKE CALIPERS[RED] FROM THE BREMBO GT SERIES AND I HAVE THE SIT ON MY GARAGE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW NOTHING OBOUT THEM I WANT TO PUT THESE ON MY NSX BUT I CANT FIND BRACKETS OR SOMEONE TO MAKE ME SOME HERE IN INDIANA THINKS R DIFERENT PEOPLE DONT WORK IN CARS LIKE OTHER STATES WELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE TO MAKE ME BRAKETS AND WHERE TO BUY THE ROTORS [ BREMBO] I CALL SOS THEY DONT SELL ROTORS SEPERET.
THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR HELP
DIMITRIOS

97 SL 600 V12
04 STI HKS
95 PRELUDE TYPE S
05 FORD ESCAPE WORK

caps.gif

NSXROC said:

Part needed:
09568215disk4nf.jpg

For this application, Brembo 2-piece rotors for their BBK are needed by DIMITRIS (2-piece or whatever their design/form is called). The Ebay offerings are Brembo 'blanks' that have been fabricated aftermarket w/ grooved-slots and dimpled/cross-drilled holes. They are OEM replacement, not suitable for the BBK.

Comptech_USA, RP-Motorsports/TomBell, or pretty much anyother tuning vendor should be able to acquire some replacement BBK rotors. In-fact, pm/contact Netviper as he recently mentioned about replacing his BBK rotors.

Regarding Brembo brake brackets/components, check some Porsche boards / forums. Otherwise contacting Brembo directly, as aforementioned, perhaps seems the bests' bet.

discbrembo7kk.jpg

http://www.zeckhausen.com/Brembo/Rotor_Replacement.htm

Goodluck! :)

Back