• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand New 02-NSX-R Wheels

I've been tlking with my source from japan for quite awhile, he helped me order a lot of little NSX-R parts.

I've just checked with them and they're able to get me brand new NSX-R wheels for a relatively reasonable price.

I wonder if there's anyone that might be interested in a group buy.

Here're the details and prices:

Ft : 17 - 7J 44700-SLO-961 = $2600
Rr : 17 - 9J 42700-SLO-961 = $2200

Total per set = $4800

Would anyone be interested ?

If not, will anyone be interested in buying my Volks TE-37 ?

Please give me an offer.

Thanks

Attachments

• Honda%20NSX-R%20Concept%202001%20-%20049.jpg
    Honda%20NSX-R%20Concept%202001%20-%20049.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 690
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 723
  • IMG_9167.JPG
    IMG_9167.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 725
Dali has the set listed for $4,000 US.

I could be interested in your TE37s. Let me know the specs and what you want for them (shipped to the USA, please)?

Thanks gene ...

didn't know where to find it ..... asked procar and they said it should cost at least 5k ... so i thought 4.8k was a good deal.

i've just emailed dali, can't wait to see their response ..

thanks !

Dali has the set listed for $4,000 US.

Its an very old price, placed 2 1/2 years ago.
BTW, it is a the price for an used set (looks like new set), which he got from me.
Try to get one for this price....you dont will have success.

didn't know where to find it ..... asked procar and they said it should cost at least 5k ... so i thought 4.8k was a good deal.

4.800 USD is definitive a good deal for brandnew NSX-R wheels.

Good that you tell me !!!!!!

I wasn't aware of it ..... didn't know it's a used set.

Plus, with all the bad things happening with Daliracing lately I would be too scared to spend that much money with them anyways.

im such a noob, but can anyone tell me the difference between a 02 NSX wheel and a 02 NSX-R rim, besides the fact that the NSX-R rim is painted white, and has a Honda center cap and a "NSX-R" decal?
Forged? Lighter?
I wonder how much a regular 02 NSX wheel is..

that's a very good question ..

chris, how much can you offer us for a non-r 02 wheel set ?

I'd just paint it white and put the red sticker .... since my whole car is fake ... a wannabe .. .. don't really mind.

If you are interested, we can supply these wheels for $4998.00 including shipping from Japan. These are for a new set from Japan.

Chris, this is a real good offer for a brandnew set.

im such a noob, but can anyone tell me the difference between a 02 NSX wheel and a 02 NSX-R rim, besides the fact that the NSX-R rim is painted white, and has a Honda center cap and a "NSX-R" decal?
Forged? Lighter?

I only have NSX-R wheels, dont have seen the standard.
But I know rom Honda R&D that the NSX-R spokes have another contour and they are definately lighter than the standard wheels.
The front wheel is 7.3 kg, the rear wheel is 7.9 kg.
BTW....the Type R wheel dont have the NSX-R decals, thats a special order.

If you are interested, we can supply these wheels for $4998.00 including shipping from Japan. These are for a new set from Japan.

Chris, this is a real good offer for a brandnew set.

Forged? Lighter?

I only have NSX-R wheels, dont have seen the standards.
But I know from Honda R&D that the NSX-R spokes have another contour and they are definately lighter than the standard wheels.
The front wheel is 7.3 kg, the rear wheel is 7.9 kg.
BTW....the Type R wheel dont have the NSX-R decals, thats a special order.
5576NSX-R_wheels_7-med.jpg

Back