• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New DDM 55W HID Kits --- $155 Shipped

Due to Admin's request from now on SYNERGYAW is the only account used to sell parts.

DDM 55w HID Kits - Best price here! $155 shipped.

This kit is a full 55w and is about 6x as brights as the stock headlights (over 6000 lumens, stock is around 1600 lumens) .

The DDM kits have the lowest fail rate in the industry and are top-quality.

These kits come with a lifetime warranty directly from the manufacturer.

I can get you any bulb type you need. We have them for your NSX or for any other car you might own, you can get them at the same price.

We still have more 9006, 5000K and 6000K in stock, ready to ship same day.

Now available International Shipping for little extra.

DSC05766.jpg

DSC05768.jpg

DSC05772.jpg

DSC05776.jpg

Few Pics from Old Post

DSC01288.jpg

SV100072.jpg

HID_Light.jpg

Hi,

couple of questions:

- are these absolutly plug & play?
- will this fit 02+ headlights?

Thanks,
Nuno

synergyaw (kyong) is a good guy and doesnt over charge for shipping. I received mine from him the other day, just need to find time to install and enjoy them! Plus with a LIFETIME warranty, how can you pass that up!

synergyaw (kyong) is a good guy and doesnt over charge for shipping. I received mine from him the other day, just need to find time to install and enjoy them! Plus with a LIFETIME warranty, how can you pass that up!

^
i second that i have those on my 99

do you guys have a kit that will work for the oem foglights??

Quy

Hi Synergyaw,
I would like to ask you if You have H4 bi-xenon hid kit available?
If yes, what type is the hi/lo bulb? Tilt, or moving cover?
How does shopping work with you? Do you have a website? Do you accept pay-pal? How do you ship (to CA)?
Thanks,
Z

I would like to ask you if You have H4 bi-xenon hid kit available? YES
If yes, what type is the hi/lo bulb? Tilt, or moving cover? Move In and Out
How does shopping work with you? Paypal, Cashers Check or Money Order
Do you have a website? SynergyAutoworks.com
Do you accept pay-pal? [email protected]
How do you ship (to CA)?USPS Prority Mail Service 2 to 3 day

Thanks

Thanks for your reply!
Couple of more questions:
- will I still be able to use my hi/lo light switch to change from hi to low beam? Is the controller of the move back and forward compatible with that?
- while doing my research, most forums recommend the bulbs with the turning cover saying the tilting (moving back and forth) can not hit the precise focuses on both places. What are your thoughts on that and if I run into problems like that (dark spot, or similar) do you offer returns? I am a great ddm believer, so I hope it works, if not is your kit (ballast, controller) compatible with the turning cover bulbs?
- this is basic and may be silly, but I am not an electric expert and there is so much bs on the net: how many watts does the 55w set draw from the vehicle?
Thanks very much,
Z

just soold my 1000rr with my old HID.....today i picked up a new RC51. so imma need one soon, you got H7s in stock?

Hi mate did my order ship yet?

Cheers,

AR

Back