• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand New, In Box, Never Opened, Ionic Breeze Professional Series

Hope you guys don't mind me selling this here. But I'm offering a really good deal just for Prime Member.

1 BRAND NEW, IN BOX, NEVER OPENED IONIC BREEZE PROFESSIONAL SERIES IN WHITE&BLACK $285....retail $450 + tax

Here is the information on the sharperimage site:
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI737SNX

Email me: [email protected] if you have any further questions or call Ken @415-608-1605. I'm located in San Francisco, CA so pickup prefered.

si737snx_pip.jpg

Ionic Breeze is the only brand of air cleaner with the Seal of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and the endorsement of the British Allergy Foundation.
Professional Series unique 3+2 collection-blade configuration significantly improves the capture rate of pollen, dander, tobacco smoke, dust and other allergens and irritants.
Greater air-cleaning capability is ideal for larger rooms of 500+ square feet.
Enjoy silent operation; proven air-cleaning effectiveness; odor reduction; no replacement filters; attractive tower design; low energy use (12 watts); 24-7 air cleaning.
An ACNielsen national survey of owner of room air cleaners showed that Ionic Breeze is America's most trusted major brand, with top ratings for value and user satisfaction.
Full 5-year warranty.
All Ionic Breeze air purifiers comply with current U.S. safety requirements for low ozone emissions for consumer products.

Back