• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New In Box TiDave 3qt Accusump Kit w/ Electric Valve

Along with an oil pan sump baffle, this is a must if you track your car regularly with sticky tires!

This is a brand new Canton Accusump 3 quart kit that includes the mounts, electric valve, hose, and banjo bolt.

It is a TiDave kit (SOS resells them) that includes his unique banjo bolt (and a new o-ring) that mounts right on top of your OEM oil cooler.

A reliable Oetiker clamp securely holds on a good 4ft of high-quality 10AN Aeroquip AQP hose to allow flexible placement of the canister.

$525 shipped in the ConUS. Paypal only please. I will also throw in one of Ben's (redbird92) battery ground cables that is brand new and superior to the OEM cable.

I'm not on here much anymore. If interested, please click on my username and then click on "Send Email."

Thanks,

Dave

What you see is what you get (except the loose electrical wire lug terminal sitting on the clamp package)! Thought I lost that!

a>

a>

a>

Last edited:
Back