• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Accusump Oil Cooler Connection and OEM Oil Cooler

I'd like to sell this as a complete setup since I have a full custom oil setup. I no longer use the OEM oil pump, and I have completely ditched the OEM oil cooler and therefore filtration. I may be willing to split this up since I doubt many people need an oil cooler.

What you see is what you get. All hoses and O-rings are brand new. The Denso tall oil filter is brand new.

First is TiDave's Accusump connection. This is his unique, simple way of adding an Accusump to the OEM oil system via a banjo bolt at the top of the OEM oil cooler. It's the same banjo bolt as shown on SOS's website for their Accusump kit. This includes 3 feet of heavy-duty rubber oil hose secured to the oil cooler bolt with a reliable oetiker clamp. It also includes the brass barb fitting on the other end. All you need to source is your choice of Canton or Moroso accumulator, a valve, and a few other fittings perhaps to have a nice setup for the track.

This also includes an OEM oil cooler. This has been disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. I think I used a 20oz can of brake cleaner to clean the inside, along with a lot of compressed air over a full day to let all the old oil drain out. This oil cooler and passageways were never subjected to any debris anyways. My engine worked perfectly before taking it apart for "upgrades." It includes the brand new Denso tall oil filter and the oil pressure sensor. I will also include a new OEM Honda "8" gasket, and it has brand-new gaskets already installed on the cooler itself.

photostream

photostream

$400 shipped in the Con. US. Paypal only please.

Thanks,

Dave

Last edited:
TiDave 3qt Accusump kit and OEM Oil Cooler For Sale

I have a semi-dry sump with custom heat exchanger and don't need this stuff.

Let me split it up:

1) OEM oil cooler off a '92 with 125k miles. Engine worked perfectly and was very clean inside when I took it apart. I still flushed this cooler with a can of brake cleaner and compressed air. The pedestal was mildly ported and smoothed leading to/from the filter. It is squeaky clean. Comes with the low oil pressure sender, new Denso filter, two new Nippon filters, and a new "figure 8" OEM rubber. Does not come with TiDave's banjo bolt or hose as shown in the picture, but it does have the OEM banjo bolt and a new rubber for it. $350 shipped in the ConUS via Paypal.

2) I have a brand-new, never used TiDave 3qt Accusump kit with electric valve and clamps. Never taken out of the original Canton packaging. This includes his unique banjo bolt that goes right on top of your existing oil cooler (shown in the pictures below). It has a good 4ft of reliable Aeroquip AQP 10AN hose included so you can place the canister where you'd like. $550 shipped in the ConUS via paypal.

Thanks!

Dave

cooler.JPG

cooler2.JPG

Back