• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand NEW Michael Clo NSX Bag. For Sale

Pictures forthcoming.

Bag is brand new in the original wrapper. Extremely rare. Will ship at Buyers Expense. True Cost.

$7,000

I'm a long time user/seller on BaT & a prominent seller in the Ferrari world. I had to trade a similarly rare Ferrari piece of luggage to obtain this piece. I forst made an NSX prime account in the 1990's, but that email address is long gone.

My name is Tim.

Please note: this is not the actual bag. But this is the exact model that I am selling. Feel free to contact me privately to discuss.

Thanks

I'm a long time user/seller on BaT & a prominent seller in the Ferrari world. I had to trade a similarly rare Ferrari piece of luggage to obtain this piece. I first made an NSX prime account in the 1990's, but that email address is long gone.

My name is Tim.

Tim, I can't pm you because you are shown as a new member but email me at elipper at sbcglobal dot net with your contact stuff and I will reach out to you.

I spoke with the Seller and he was looking for $6k to $7 if I recall correctly. But maybe he changed his mind since his post says the reserve is super low.

The bags are now on Pcar market & the reserve is SIGNIFICANTLY below that number. Brand new NSX bags are almost impossible to find.

Back