• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brand new OEM Mugen Civic SI Wheels & Tires. Priced to go at only $2000

I'm selling a brand new set of Mugen Civic SI Wheels (Also known as Mugen GP's) & Tires (OEM BF Goodrich).
These are absolutely brand new, not taken off a car (Never seen a single lug nut). 100% pristine mint condition wheels and absolutely brand new OEM BFG tires mounted and balanced. Wheel center caps included.
I'm located in So Cal and am willing to meet/deliver for a local buyer withon reasonable distance from LA, OC, South Bay, SFV, SGV, and as far out as San Diego for a serious buyer.
These wheels sell for $900 each without center caps and before tax, and the tires go for $150 a piece. That's well over $4200 before tax, tire shipping, mounting and balancing, etc.
I'm selling this brand new tire/wheel set for $2000. Spread the word if you know of anyone looking. I prefer local but can work out shipping arrangments as well.
Paypal accepted.

IMG_20120624_193232.jpg

IMG_20120624_193218.jpg

IMG_20120624_193051.jpg

IMG_20120624_193034.jpg

Last edited:
Back