• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New Science of Speed Twin Carbon Clutch

Clutch is now sold, thanks AR and thanks Prime. Mods please lock thread

See link http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...oducts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/billet_twin_carbon/

I'll post an actual picture of the clutch later today/tomorrow.

No longer required due to change of plan, I'm offering this new clutch at a discounted rate, normal price is $2395. I'm selling at $1995 including shipping within USA. Only lost part is the $12-15 plastic alignment thingy that can be bought from SoS individually.

I've spoken to Chris at SoS on the phone and he has kindly offered to take the clutch back subject to restocking if no Prime member wants its but I'd rather sell than receive a credit with them if possible.

Only rub is that I'm in the UK and won't be in the US till August 25th. I'll be bringing the clutch back with me and will ship immediately from Minneapolis insured and trackable. I need to receive full payment to confirm in advance to save time when in the US because I'm just in for 10 days. I will need to post as soon as I arrive as I will be moving around a lot (Moto GP etc).

Having said that I could ship from the UK but that would be an unnecessary expense if waiting a couple of weeks means saving the costs...

Thanks,

Gary

Last edited:
Back