• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

built a small frog pond

couple of pics

Attachments

• front pond pics 001.jpg
    front pond pics 001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 77
  • front pond pics 004.jpg
    front pond pics 004.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 98
  • front pond pics 005.jpg
    front pond pics 005.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 60
  • front pond pics 006.jpg
    front pond pics 006.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 39
  • front pond pics 009.jpg
    front pond pics 009.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 114
  • front pond pics 012.jpg
    front pond pics 012.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 94
  • front pond pics 015.jpg
    front pond pics 015.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 48
  • front pond pics 013.jpg
    front pond pics 013.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 71
  • front pond pics 017.jpg
    front pond pics 017.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 56
If you look closely you can see a few tad poles...

They were turning to frogs to quickly in the fish tank and drowning so Im testing out 6 in this..If they do well for a few days I have around 100 more to put in...

Kinda kool cas they were the size of pin heads when I first found them at another pond I built for a private school..And now they are dime size..

Cant wait to see how big they get!!!

Pretty cool! Do the frogs make much noise?

my dad's house that I grewing up there had a manmade lake, and about 10 houses surrounding it. Frogs' noise used to drive me crazy, seriously crazy, especially from time to time you get those big bull frogs doing those long "Buuuuuud" ........"Wiiiinnnne" ....... " errrrrrrrr..."

Funny in the commercial, not in real life at 3am. This is coming from a guy who had no trouble asleep at ALMS event at portland by the straight away. Half hanging off an E class trunk.

so your idea of building a frog pond is beyond my belief. :tongue:
maybe you can build some plants around it or even covering it to muffled the noises.

Years ago I had a Lambo green camaro...I sold it to get a vette then viper ect...

Well my wife never forgot about that bright green and when we paid off the Navigator she wanted her own special color..

So we painted it pink...It takes a real man to drive that car...A Real man...

But the funniest thing is..Even though I figured everyman assummed Iwas gay for driving a pink car....I got more women hitting in me in that car than my vette viper or nsx..

thing was a chick maganet..

Unfortunetly we got her brand new in 2000...Then in Nov of 2008 the timing belt went and it cost 10K to fix herup with a new engine..So we are donating her for a tax brake...

RIP Pink Navigator..We barely knew ya

Well right now they are just dime sized tad poles...Just kinda kool watching them turn into frogs..If they make a lot of noise then Ill just let them go

Re: whew, boy......good luck

so your idea of building a frog pond is beyond my belief.
+1. unless you've got frogs that don't croak. :rolleyes:

There's a thread (2.5 years ago) about getting rid of frogs. You may need it. Let me know if you need more detail on the frog trapping tool. :wink:

he he he...

So far one tad pole has died..Hope my pond can sustain life..Ive built around 10 ponds for personal use or buisnesses /home owners..and the hardest part is getting the water right..Especially when paint is involved like how I tried to make this one a lil fancy...

Back